March 29, 2010

Flea Market Drive- My First Antique Fair

Wow, it was quite an experience! I was up at 5 am getting ready for the 1st antique fair of the season. I felt I was watching a behind the scene show, watching all the vendors setting up their booths and unloading valuable items from the trucks, and restaurant owners going around selling their breakfast goodies on a cool breezy Sunday. It was a good turnout with lots of people treasure hunting. At the end of the day, I was exhausted yet very grateful of my first experience. I took a few snapshots of the show from our booth...and look further down, are downloads of some rooms with flea market finds. Treasure hunting season......welcome!
I just love how these rooms are put together using flea market finds.
Images from Country Living magazines

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day! Love the rooms. :)

Bardot In Blue said...

i just love this last room! That high bed and the beautiful cover. So romantic...

xoxo Haleigh @ Bardot in Blue

Unknown said...

Amazing what can be found, and then what can be done and styled with these treasures!

French-Kissed said...

These room are wonderful. Flea market finds when well put together add up to instant charm!

~jermaine~

Related Posts with Thumbnails